HMRC have issued their latest guidance to employers in the August edition of the Employer Bulletin. This publication, which is issued every two months, includes articles on:
- Reporting Pay As You Earn in real time
- Optional Remuneration Arrangements
- Tax codes – Get it right first time
- PAYE penalties – continuation of the risk-based approach to charging penalties
- PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Expenses Exemption
- Apprenticeship Levy
- Paying HMRC
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Changes to Business Tax Account
- Contacting HMRC
- Keep up to date with changes
- Automatic enrolment and ongoing duties – what employers need to know
- GCSE exam results are coming out this month, what is changing?
For help with your payroll contact us.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin
Need Some Advice?
Looking for some help or a little advice?
Call today on 01484 534431 or fill in our enquiry form below, and we’ll call you back.