Our HR support service
Is your business compliant in issuing written contracts of employment no later than day one of an employee starting work?
Are your contracts of employment up to date?
Do you have relevant HR policies and procedures in place?
These are just some of the questions that we can help you to answer should you choose to enlist the support of Simpson Wood’s HR services.
We can also offer support with more complex matters such as:
- performance management – ensuring your employees are engaged in your business
- employment contracts and policies – meeting legal requirements of employment
- recruitment – preparing vacancies, reviewing candidates, interview guidance
- grievances and disciplinaries – drafting and implementing effective policies
- redundancy – organisational change with minimal disruption
- TUPE – managing service provision change
While we are not employment lawyers, our talented team includes qualified HR specialists who can guide you through every aspect of our HR support offering and how our services meet the needs of your business. Where legal input is required, we can liaise with employment law professionals and save you the task of unpicking complex processes.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team and find out more about how Simpson Wood’s HR services can help your business, contact us today.
More from Business Advice and Support
Our comprehensive business advice and support services are key to the type of firm we are.
In addition to covering your basic requirements such as accountancy and tax compliance we will provide you with a complete service to give you practical help. Please click on the relevant heading for further details.
Our Human Resources (HR) Support Team
- Audit and Accountancy
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Business Advice and Support
- Corporate Finance
- Independent Financial Advice